About Me

My photo
Wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend,student, teacher, healer, sick, spiritual daughter of light and love, spiritual mother of all and child of the ancestors.

Monday, March 12, 2007

Blog about what?

Apparently, since I've decided not to apologize about not blogging much HERE (because I do at myspace...), I've also made the decision not to post anything that doesn't get labeled as interesting for the majority of people that I already know aren't reading the blog...I only really started because I thought I was okay with sharing the details of my used to be cool and fun and excited life with folks. Now, I don't know...I want to...Its kinda like emailing cute stories to old friends once in awhile....but for the fact that I don't know who is reading the blog and who isn't...And I seem to have reverted to my old shy ways...well, kinda...I mean, I probably wouldn't mind passing on the same basic info if I were to meet anyone reading this (assuming you are) at a party, introduced by a mutual friend...its the randomness of it all, I suppose. I just wonder how many times I can say how smart my kid is and divulge not-so-important details about my marriage (well, actually, I haven't done that yet). I think I have an idea for getting ideas...I'll have to ponder it and get back to you (uh, myself, I guess).
Check back, I suppose, if you're interested in my idea.
?
I guess
Ama

1 comment:

theoriginalblowersdaugtr said...

You're on myspace?! Me too! Lemme see if I can find your page.

I soooo hear you on everything on this post. It does take a while I think to work up to the point of being 'open'. Back in Jan 2005, when I first started blogging I was OBSESSED with remaining anonymous. Now, while I'm still (fairly) anonymous, I care less who stumbles upon my blog. The struggle was how to be semi-anonymous yet 100% truthful. I decided it was more important to stay true than stay anonymous. Besides I figure, how will I be a famous (NYT published) short fiction author if I don't expose myself...uh, I mean, my 'work'?

I think you should blog about ANYdaggone thing you want to. Trust me, there will always be those (like me) who will find at least some aspect of it interesting!